Thursday, August 2, 2012

Apologies and Explanation

Hello everyone! I'll bet everyone is wondering "What happened to the SMR!?", simply put, life. heh. Unfortunately with work and my private life and now having to have surgery, it would appear that the SMR has to take a bit of a backseat for just a TAD longer. IN addition to this, the SMR will be updating ONLY on TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS. Why? Because these days seem to be a LOT easier for me to manage my online time and get to the PC to DO a SMR.

So when is this all coming to an end, so you can see more SMR's? Soon! I HOPE to have it come FULLY back around 08-14-12. I am expecting to have surgery on 08-10-12 and since I'll be home resting and recuperating for the week, I am HOPING to be well enough to at least get to the PC and get a review or two done for the week. So keep your fingers crossed!! I am going to TRY and get a week's worth of SMR in BEFORE that (08-07-12 and 08-09-12), but I don't want to make any promises I simply cannot keep. So please keep an eye out on the SMR, as you MAY find another review up next week Tuesday or Thursday.

I do apologize once again for the delays and such. I understand not everyone follows me on Twitter and I should have posted it here as well. But please, if you would like to stay up to date on me, check me out on Twitter.

Until then, thank you all for your patience and understanding!!
~Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment